-->

Guest perfect look for success at weddings spring-summer 2015

Guest perfect look for success at weddings spring-summer 2015

Guest perfect look for success at weddings spring-summer 2015 ,

Hello everyone !, First let me introduce myself, I am Ana Pilar, but everyone calls me ANAPI . Andalusian girl, passionate marriage and all that they imply. I love fashion, and from now on I join this great project Country Weddings blog so lovingly began Lucia. I wish you all your show and what remains to be discovered together.

Spring is here shine indicates that the season of the event is just around the corner. Our programs begin to fill with wedding key we believe that outfit look and whether it will be suitable for the occasion. Most guests go crazy looking dresses turn out to be too tight. The key is not complicated, choose an appropriate design to our age and style. In this case, I will teach gaze of three Spanish companies , personally, I can not love me anymore.

First, I will talk about the fashion brand David Christian . It has a wonderful shop is located along the Paseo del Prado in the rue Amiral where Paloma Chacon and Maria Roca, mother and daughter, became a small workshop in a regarding when the dressing brides and guests . And it is that their designs are worthy of admiration. I am eager to get their hands on one of them.

David Christian.
Photo: David Christian
David Christian.
Photo: David Christian

able to find short designs as these. Ideal for the wedding day accompanied by a nice touched . Both simple and valuable reasons. I assure you that if you see in stores enamoraréis with one touch. My back low-cut enthusiast that give a touch of distinction. In addition, robes overnight summer colors , they are perfect to combine with a beautiful Clutch or flashy jewelry. And how could it be otherwise, knowledge monkeys. One option to get more comfortable without losing elegance.

David Christian.
Photo: David Christian
David Christian.
Photo: David Christian

The second signature I want show is coosy , where you will find the latest trends in invited dresses . A brand that is increasingly adept. And her clothes are beautiful, especially their skirts belted at the waist. They are really wonderful for a perfect seek inspired by the 50's this very cute shop is located next to the site of the Salesians in Madrid also also with distributed shops in Andalusia, Valencia, Galicia, the Canary islands and Murcia.

Short dresses with pretty ruffles prints flowers in skirts and pants and cake colors make up the collection for spring- summer.

Coosy.
Photo: coosy
Coosy.
Photo: coosy
Coosy.
Photo: coosy

and the last signature that I show today is Hoss Intropia . A elegant, urban and feminine brand . Her dresses are following the same line and how they are to serve the girls who want a seek more sober and for those who want something more special. And it is that feature a variety of accessories I promise to show you soon. I have a couple of his designs and I assure you that repeat.

Hoss Intropia.
Photo: Hoss Intropia
Hoss Intropia.
Photo: Hoss Intropia
Hoss Intropia.
Photo: Hoss Intropia

as you can see, everything follows the same line is that, as they say, less is more and go mona does not mean going exaggerated.

I hope you liked and who decides to visit these stores because surely you come out of them with any outfit. And remember also have online sales.

soon the girls!

B-different !!

Share this:

Disqus Comments